All air fresheners throw scent by the circulation of air. Air and/or heat flow are what make the scent permeate into the surrounding areas + determines how long your fresheners will last. Please read the below for tips on using them:
- First, remove your air freshener from its original packaging + place it in an area where it will not come into contact with other surfaces, + out of reach from children + animals.
- Do not lay the fresheners on surfaces as oils may stain.
- Fresheners tend to last longer in closed off areas (such as linen closets) vs areas that get a lot of air circulation (an open room)
Where to place fresheners
- Rear view mirror in vehicles
- Closets / Lockers
- Bathrooms + other small rooms
- Use as an ornament during the holiday season
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device